Seeing several Bajaj bikes and scooters running on our roads is a day-to-day phenomenon for us. Indian buyers have always preferred Bajaj bikes for the extra comfort and redefined perfection that comes with all its prototypes. Presently, the company boasts of a plethora of two-wheeler motor vehicle options at an affordable price range.
The latest addition in its bike range is Bajaj Dominar 400. Formerly launched as a CS400 idea in 2014 at the 12th Auto Expo, the motorbike went through several name changes, until the name Dominar was settled for the cruiser-sport motorcycle.
The bike is a sheer embodiment of power, mileage look, and comfort. However, what makes it stand out of all the other premium contemporary bikes is its low pricing and easy availability. Keeping the needs and demands of people with humble earnings in mind, Bajaj Corps has launched the prototype under several EMI schemes and two-wheeler Loan facilities.
We will be highlighting some of the prime features of the bike throughout the article.
Bajaj Dominar 400 Particulars
Engine Displacement (CC): 373.3 CC
Gears: 6 Speed
Power (PS@rpm): 40 PS @ 8650 rpm
Peak Torque: 35Nm @ 6500rpm
0-100 KM: 8.23 Seconds
Top Speed: 148kmph
Fuel System: Fuel Injection
ABS: Twin Channelled
Wheels Type: AlloyTyre
Tyres Type: Tubeless
Head Lamp: LED
- The current version of Bajaj Dominar 400 offers the best value for money with the appropriate price ranges. The remodelled version comes with the same looks as it’s predecessor. However, it comes in two color variants namely, Aurora Green and Vine Black.
- The motorcycle comes with inverted front forks and a radical caliper for the front brakes. However, the motor system remains the same with 373.2cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder mill with a subtle addition of DOHC configuration. This allows the engine to extract more power.
- Essential features include LED headlamps, digital LCD-instrument cluster with, Odometer, tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, clock, and ABS indicator. Other specifications include redesigned AHO (Automatic Headlamps On) helping in saving fuel and energy by automatically switching on and off the headlamp by sensing the surrounding area.
- The bike comes with inbuilt hooks to tie bungee cords for carrying luggage over the Pillion and Dual Channelled ABS. This ensured break safety and proved to be an excellent addition to the bike.
Buying Bajaj Dominar 400
The actual price of a Bajaj Dominar 400 starts at Rs. 1.8 lakh. Since the price tag is on the higher side, the company offers a Two wheeler loan for purchasing the dream bike.
The loan facility has given customers comfortable and complication-free experience. Here are the general things you must remember when taking a two-wheeler loan:
- The Applicant needs to be a salaried employee or self-employed.
- The minimum age requirement to apply for the two-wheeler loan is 21 years, whereas the maximum should be less than or equal to 65 years.
- Must be a resident of the city for at least a year.
- The Applicant must have the minimum income requirements to be eligible for the loan.
- Permanent mobile number and residential address are to be provided.
- A good credit score with zero failed EMIs or failed repayments.
- Essential Documents include their Voter ID card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Adhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.